Total Drama Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Drama Action

2 posters

Jallison's Dressing Room

Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Jallison's Dressing Room Empty Jallison''s Dressing Room

Post  Nick Sun May 17, 2009 2:00 am

Jallison can talk all she wants here, boys, challenges, how handsome her host is... whatever she wants!
    Jallison D Crawford
    Jallison D Crawford

Jallison's Dressing Room Empty Re: Jallison's Dressing Room

Post  Jallison D Crawford Sat May 23, 2009 4:29 am

Ooooo Don't you just love these tyoe of shows RAWR check out the teeth on that one!OW!!lol XDXD lol!
    Jallison D Crawford
    Jallison D Crawford

Post  Jallison D Crawford Sat Jun 06, 2009 9:47 pm

OKayy soo i was third to make it tooo the finish line and i was looking at who came first for the teams and i seen kelsey's name soo you know natruly i whipped up the teams and you know kelsey wanst on our's*the funky animators* and i was like weres Jazz??And i looked on the groovy directors and there she was!I was like aww hell no!!cause before we where on the same team and now she switched~~~!!!!
    Jallison D Crawford
    Jallison D Crawford

Post  Jallison D Crawford Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:41 pm

*crieing and having a hard timee to talk*Soo...I..screwed..up..the...challenge...waaaaaaa..i...can...never...do..any...thing...right!...now...my..team...members..probebly..hate..me...i...just..wish...i...wasnt...so..god..damn...stupid.waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited by Jallison D Crawford on Sun Jun 07, 2009 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : screwed up only half showed)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 11, 2024 12:01 pm