Total Drama Action

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Total Drama Action

3 posters

Briefing Room

Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Briefing Room Empty Briefing Room

Post  Nick Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:27 pm

Time for the rules!

Battle-Mine

Ok, well, we aren't using ships and pegs, we're using people and land mines! Doesn't that sound fun? Everyone will be held responsible for TWO mines, if you don't give me your coordinates, then I'll place them myself. I'll show everyone a grid, one for each team. The teams will place mines on the OPPOSITE GRID, meaning Directors will place mines on the Animators grid, and the Animators will place them on the Directors. When all is said and done, the challenge will start. Everyone will take a turn (if you aren't on within 4 hours of the person that just went, then you will automatically get a hit.) Now, instead of rolling a dice (because that would just get confusing), you will say the coordinates you are going to, and I will check with the grid. If there is a mine, then I'll say "That's..." and how many hits you have. If there isn't a mine, then I'll just say "Safe!"

Everyone will have 2 hits, once you get hit 2 times, you're out, the winner for the stage will be determined by how many teammates you have left after all the mines are gone. I'll post the grid later tonight, and you'll pm me your coordinates. Any questions, pm me.

A Bridge Not-Too Far

Ok, stage two! I'll roll for the person that gets captured, and you guys will have to save them. The Director prisoner will be at the Animators base, and the Animators prisoner will be at the Directors base. The people that are left will try to save them (obviously.) Everyone will have Pistols, which do 2 hits every shot. You DO NOT need to "kill" anyone on the field, but you MUST "kill" the person that is guarding the prisoner. Once that is done, you must wait 30 minutes, then the prisoner will be freed, and you must run back to your side. Also take note, that not everyone needs to go to save the prisoner, and no one must guard the prisoner, those are completely up to you, but, like I said, you must kill the guard if someone is guarding. It will be faster to only have one person rescue the prisoner, but more dangerous, alternatively, it will be easier to rescue the prisoner, but slower to get back to the base.

To make this not as easy, you MUST post 3 times in the field before you get to the base. You will post every half hour, and however many people are going to the base, everyone must post 3 times to get there. You can only fight people on the field, and to fight people, just say "I fight..." then whoever you wish to fight, but they must be on the field at the same time you are. You can shoot every 30 minutes, and everyone has 6 hits. If you have say... 3 people rescuing someone, then one person can kill the guard, one person can rescue the prisoner, and one person can help kill the guard. Any questions, just pm me, and I'll be sure to clear it up.

Now... To make this fair, when I determine who the prisoners are, I will select someone from the Animators to sit this portion of the challenge out, just cause I'm feeling nice.

Tank Kid

Probably the most straight forward of the three. Carly, Rex, you'll be behind the wheel of a tank, and you'll have to destroy the other teams base. Tanks will deal 5 hits every time they make contact, and every base has 30 hits. Tank drivers and shooters (Carly and Rex) will post once in the field, to make it to the base. At the base, Carly and Rex will post every 30 minutes. People at the base can try to destroy the tank, if they wish, and they too will post every 30 minutes. I'm not really sure what else there is to say, since that seems to be it... But if you have any questions, pm me.

That seems to be it... Be ready tomorrow!
    Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Briefing Room Empty Re: Briefing Room

Post  Nick Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 pm

Time to see the prisoners!
    Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Post  Nick Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:22 pm

The member 'Nick' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Animators' :
    Briefing Room 12_by_darkfire673

--------------------------------

#2 'Directors' :
    Briefing Room Mh_by_darkfire673
    Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Post  Nick Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 pm

Well, the captains, Rex and Carly will be our prisoners, when the challenge starts, post in the opposite teams base. Time to know who on the Animators is sitting out.
    Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Post  Nick Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:24 pm

The member 'Nick' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Animators' :
    Briefing Room 5_by_darkfire673
    Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Post  Nick Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Ok Danielle, you aren't taking part in this stage, so you can do whatever. Everyone, grab a Pistol and get to the battlefield! You all have 10 hits, so once you get hit 5 times, you're out!

Last edited by Nick on Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carly
    Carly

Post  Carly Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:28 pm

So James will be saving me alone. Neutral Just our luck.
    Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Post  Nick Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Look on the bright side, only one person, it'll be much faster, and he's active.
    Rexyggor
    Rexyggor

Post  Rexyggor Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:30 pm

Carly dont complain, we've got one person saving me
    Carly
    Carly

Post  Carly Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Oh yeah, nm
    Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Post  Nick Sat Jul 04, 2009 6:26 pm

Ok, Directors won that stage, time for the tie-breaker. Now, before we start, I would like to say that MJ told me to DQ her, so I will.... Annnnd, since all of you wanted the merge at 7, we're still doing the challenge, so this will be the last one before the merge.

Rex, Carly, you guys are at the bases again, like I said, post once in the Battlefield on your way there, then start firing. Bases have 30 hits, each attack from your tank does 5. The people at the base will try to destroy the tank (if they want), your tank has 50 hits. These are the different weapons people can choose from...

Bazooka: 10 hits, 5 ammo
    Magnum: 5 hits, 10 ammo
    Shotgun: 8 hits, 5 ammo
    Pistol: 2 hits, 25 ammo

There's two of each, no one on the same team can have the same weapon. Carly and Rex, you'll post every 30 minutes, same with the people that are shooting the tanks. Remember, the tanks are destroying their opposing teams base (Carly destroys Directors, Rex destroys Animators). Challenge starts at 7pm tonight.
    Rexyggor
    Rexyggor

Post  Rexyggor Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:19 pm

So we can post on our way and dice roll at the same time right? For that first post?
    Nick
    Nick
    Admin

Post  Nick Sat Jul 04, 2009 7:21 pm

I guess...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:41 am